mach1mama's husband

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shipwright

Reaction score
My Car
2008 Shelby GT500 Grabber Orange Convertible
Good day to all. As the thread title says I'm mach1mama's hubby, the one that has been posting the series "Travails of the Trailer Queen". Although I personnaly do not, and have never owned a '71 - '73 Mustang I have however in the past owned an '88 GT and currently own an '08 GT500 (my avatar). In keeping with the sites aim I will keep my posts on topic and not stray from the '71 -'73 Stangs. I became a member of this site at the behest of Tnfastbak and 73vertproject, I also joined because I don't like posting on my wife' account, eventhough she's OK with it, I'm very uncomfortable doing so. I hope that I can contribute something usefull to this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
good to have ya! Do you love 71 to 73 mustangs??? That's the only real requirement! ;)
Well actually I'm a little jealous of my wife. Her '73 gets much more attention than my '08. And I do love the extreme flatness of the roofline.

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

good to have ya! Do you love 71 to 73 mustangs??? That's the only real requirement! ;)
Well actually I'm a little jealous of my wife. Her '73 gets much more attention than my '08. And I do love the extreme flatness of the roofline.
::welcome:: LOL I know what you mean I have an 11 GT which is a blast but the 71 has people stopping in the street to look

Good day to all. As the thread title says I'm mach1mama's hubby, the one that has been posting the series "Travails of the Trailer Queen". Although I personnaly do not, and have never owned a '71 - '73 Mustang I have however in the past owned an '88 GT and currently own an '08 GT500 (my avatar). In keeping with the sites aim I will keep my posts on topic and not stray from the '71 -'73 Stangs. I became a member of this site at the behest of Tnfastbak and 73vertproject, I also joined because I don't like posting on my wife' account, eventhough she's OK with it, I'm very uncomfortable doing so. I hope that I can contribute something usefull to this site.
first WeLcome of course and your awesome story. Second I've "purchased" two Mustangs, a 67 Convertible and the 71 Mach I ....technically I dont own either due to the fact that I'm married. So I suppose we are in the same boat.

Welcome to the site. Glad you joined us. There is also room for your questions about your car. There is an other years of mustangs thread. I don't think it has ever been used but it IS there:s . And yes your wife's car will get more attention because to a non car fan your car just looks like all the other mustangs on the road. "No offense intended :-/" but her classic is different.

::welcome:: aboard, who know's the vintage Mustang bug may bite you too and you wind up with two in the driveway. :D

Well ::welcome:: "again". I'm glad you joined as an official member. Or is that "collateral" member? ;)

Welcome to the site. Glad you joined us. There is also room for your questions about your car. There is an other years of mustangs thread. I don't think it has ever been used but it IS there:s . And yes your wife's car will get more attention because to a non car fan your car just looks like all the other mustangs on the road. "No offense intended :-/" but her classic is different.
No offense taken. I fully understand why the wifes '73 gets more attention.

::welcome:: aboard, who know's the vintage Mustang bug may bite you too and you wind up with two in the driveway. :D
I'd really like to get a Fox body to replace my '88 which was stolen in '02 but we've got enough cars as it stands. Our neighbours think we're slightly nuts having four cars for only two persons (two beaters and two Mustangs).

I'm glad you decided to sign up! Go ahead and post up some pics of your GT500.
Once I finish posting the "travails of the Trailer Queen" series I'll post another, shorter write-up on my car in the "Other Years of Mustangs" in the "Odds and Ends" Forum. Got keep everyone interested and reading.:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back