trim rip off

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang grande
just got my repo rear coupe window trims in the mail after waiting weeks ( they looked good in the packaging),went to fit them today and they are impossible not to bend its like they are made of a paper thin aluminum really unhappy with the quality, has anyone else donated money to these poor quality reproduction trim and had any luck fitting them?:(

I feel your pain. We bought a rusted out 67 fastback a while back just to get the original window trim.

i managed to fit the bottom section of the trim set as that was the worst part of my original due to rust , but ill need to be careful with the sponge when i clean the car as i think even that would dent it lol, i really cant see why they are so expensive with the quality they are ??, the place that sold them told me they were top quality and they have never had anyone complain!, when i told them how unhappy i was they told me i must of fitted them wrong!.

i think ill stay clear of after market trims from now on and just hunt for and collect original trim

Back