2 New MACH 1 Gals

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH1 m code

Hello All,

Well we bought our project. A 71 Mach1 M code low serial number AC PDB PS full console folding rear seat, rear window defrost. Strong runner with C6 engine and trans rebuilt at some time. closed chamer heads with 185# compression long tube headers and dual magnaflow exhaust. Has Centerline aluminum wheels. Car has had 1 repaint orig blue with argent stripes.

Just starting our work. Completely replacing front suspension brakes and steering stock style. Then rear end brakes and suspension. Want a safe runner that nothing falls of a we drive.

Plans after that include replacing rad support(damaged and poorly straightened), replacing non orig style rear spoiler, getting urethane front bumper aligning things then off to soda blasting, body and paint. Finally repro interior replacement. All easier said than done or paid for.

Don't plan for show quality but nice quality driver

DSCN1377.JPG

::welcome:: from NY , The car looks very nice and you should find all the help you need here.

:D

Thanks for the greetings from everyone. I've read many of the posts already and am finding the site very helpful. We believe we have a good car to start and want to make a forever nice quality driver of it.

Jenny

Welcome from Virginia! Sounds like you already have a plan. I'm sure you will find a lot of good info and helpful members here! Keep us posted on your progress and post up plenty of pictures!

Hi Jenny,

::welcome:: from Lynnwood, WA.

I'm guessing you're from Sacramento, CA? I used to live in the SF Bay Area for a nice chunk of my life. Nice to see another Blue Metallic Mach 1 around (way better condition than mine, lol). Looking forward to watching the progress of your project. Best of luck with it and post pics! :cool:

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back