Anyone want to buy my red ram air car?

THE CAR IS SOLD!!

I am just here to eat my lunch and screw stuff up!!!!!lollerz

Nice car! If it were 4 years ago, and I hadn't bought mine, I would be interested!

1972 H-code Mach1

2010 GT Premium

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport 2.0T

1995 F150- The "home depot" machine

2012 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra

Tom, personally I think your asking price is a bargin for someone looking for a 71 Mach 1 with a 4 speed which I was years ago, finally ended up settling for a 71 Mach 1 with the C6, couldn't find one with the 4 speed that wasn't either way out of my price range or a rust bucket, I searched for a long time before giving up. Sounds like a great project car and worth investing the time and money into restoring it. After spending so much time and money on mine, I now realize how important it is to spend the extra time and money, up front and get the best project car you can to start out with. My only regret is not holding off until I found one like you describe with the 4 speed.

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

Tom, personally I think your asking price is a bargin for someone looking for a 71 Mach 1 with a 4 speed which I was years ago, finally ended up settling for a 71 Mach 1 with the C6, couldn't find one with the 4 speed that wasn't either way out of my price range or a rust bucket, I searched for a long time before giving up. Sounds like a great project car and worth investing the time and money into restoring it. After spending so much time and money on mine, I now realize how import it to spend the extra time and money up front and get the best project car you can to start out with. My only regret is not holding off until I found one like you describe with the 4 speed.

Thanks, That is exactly the way I looked at it! Spend more money up front for better results later. This has been a hard decision for me but I have two little kids (1 and 5) and a job that is very demanding and i realize as my children are getting bigger I have less and less time to even think about the car.

I am just here to eat my lunch and screw stuff up!!!!!lollerz