72 R code on fleabay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - I guess I've been coming here too long, but the red one just looks naked without the hockey stripes. Looks great - just missing something.

I'll bet Don likes it though... that's his favorite look, ya know: naked (with no stripes). :D

Humm that's the 2nd time both cars have been listed..Saw them a few weeks ago. No sale the first time around..I wonder if it's because of the much better deals that have been popping out of the wood work on craigslist like the 2 coupes recently posted. I think we are going to see EVEN more nice cars that are great deals pop up on craigs as people are having to pay off Christmas credit card buy's. etc. Plus the fact that maybe they are realizing after numerous attempts to get insane prices that the market just isn't there on fleabay or to the general public right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - I guess I've been coming here too long, but the red one just looks naked without the hockey stripes. Looks great - just missing something.

I'll bet Don likes it though... that's his favorite look, ya know: naked (with no stripes). :D
When the R code is under the hood stripes are not necessary.

Humm that's the 2nd time both cars have been listed..Saw them a few weeks ago. No sale the first time around..I wonder if it's because of the much better deals that have been popping out of the wood work on craigslist like the 2 coupes recently posted. I think we are going to see EVEN more nice cars that are great deals pop up on craigs as people are having to pay off Christmas credit card buy's. etc. Plus the fact that maybe they are realizing after numerous attempts to get insane prices that the market just isn't there on fleabay or to the general public right now.
Could be the ongoing financial/ecomonic situation that continues to plague the US, and to a lesser extent here in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sad the red one only got up to $14,300. That was far less than half the buy it now price of $37,900. I would hold onto this car if I was the seller unless he wanted to sell it to me for $20K. :D

On a related note - a 351 CJ intake was a no sale at $45 - well, over $100 with shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160734695059?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2661
I hate to be the voice of despair..But like I've been saying for quite some time..1-The market hasn't bottomed out yet

2-Ebay isn't the place to get top dollar for your ride..It's more like the place for wannabe's, test pilots & window shoppers.

3-Better deals are out there & more coming to market everyday !

I've been following the collector market for years..Trust me on this..If your in the market to buy, sit back & wait a bit longer..

Back