good afternoon

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickmatt

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 302 c4 2nd owner i bought it in 92 and have managed to keep it on the road since then through thick and thin drove 1000 miles into france back in september nerver missed a beat and the fuel pump quite liked it as well!! keeping the faith and the throttle in cheers mickmatt
well hello and greetings from the U.K just to let you all know that the 71 73 are alive and well in Blighty i am 2nd owner of a 73 mach 1 have had it since 1991 (thats a numerical palindrome but i do not know the correct english word for it )so it has been a labnour of love for these past 20 years and i am still keeping the faith with the last of the REALmustangs over the years have managedto keep it running and all to gether and at the begining of April will be away to northern France for a long weekend beating its testicles off and showing those damm Frenchies a thing or two only joking their roads are so much better than ours and you can keep the throttle in for longer (oh err matron) thats it for now reply at your peril cheers mickmatt

Welcome from Alabama. We like photos.
hello Nance thankyou for that amazingly fast reply bit of a blast from the past as i was in Alabama in 2001 visiting a friend and work colleague at Lake Harding just down from Opelika and Phoneix City had a very good time managed to visit Atlanta Helen Dawsonville but Bill Elliot museum was not open then which i thought was a bit inconsiderate considering the miles i travelled only joking travelled onto Huntsville to your space museum amazing back down to T alladega onto New Oleans partyy town stuck in a bar from breakfast to goodness knows when due to the rain and spent all day drinking cost me a fortune in strawberry daquiris for the wife and daughter also arrived at Panama City at spring break i didnt know about this and nearly caused a diplomatic incdent but hey i was the guest o.k thats it for now cheers mickmatt

Welcome to the site from Virginia! I second the motion; lets see some pictures and a little more history of your 73.

Welcome to the site from Virginia! I second the motion; lets see some pictures and a little more history of your 73.
Good afternoon Ole pony how lon have you got?? i have tried pictures no joy you will have to wait untill my grandson gets here as he can do this interwbby thingy from the start the car arived in my hometown through the local ford dealer in those days you could order ford vehicles through the local deALER WHY OH WHY FORD DO NOT DO THIS NOW IS BEYOND ME MAYBE YOUR FORD EXEC SHOULD COME OVER HERE AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES AS I BELIEVE whoops i,m shouting G.M are selling their new corvette through their dealesr back to the main point i used to get hotrod mag back in the 60.s so always liked uU.S cARS and when i saw it i said one day i would like on of those fasty forward thropugh marriage familys house buying knocking your bollocks off to make ends meet went overseas to work on leave and boughtr it christ i should write the book on this as i am nearly retired maybe i should but hey that should have got you interested like i say it cant go nopw had it too long and been thropugh too much with it several trips too europ[e nurburgring angouleme and back in a few weeks must go now time to get anothert glass of port keep in touc h cheers mick matt

::welcome:: from across the pond and good to see another UK Mustang owner, I use to live in the south in Bournmouth, never got a chance to visit your neck of the woods as I spent most of the time in Dorset w/ occasional trips to London and lands up north.

Beautiful country down there hope to go back one day.

AJ

::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. Glad to have another member in the UK. Please drop a pin on the member map under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page. Chuck

Hi and welcome from Luxembourg.

Keep me posted on that France trip. I might be able to join you for a short time.

:)

Welcome from washington state!! I was almost living in England...My ex is from wales and works for the goverment in parliment...I was tring to figure out a way to take my car with me..lol....but didnt pan out..hehe..."Oie!! What am i wafflin on about ;)? hehehehe

Keep me posted on that France trip. I might be able to join you for a short time.

hello luxstang tanks for welcome regards frenc trip will be arriving Dieppe friday 13 april 3pm drive N.E to Hazebrouk just south St Omer spending weekend drinking beer and driving on sunday the RALLYE DES JONQUILLES which i think is a social/ navigation jaunt around the countryside if it is not too far and you are free would be good to wake them up a bit contact through here cheers mickmatt or my email is [email protected]

hello luxstang tanks for welcome regards frenc trip will be arriving Dieppe friday 13 april 3pm drive N.E to Hazebrouk just south St Omer spending weekend drinking beer and driving on sunday the RALLYE DES JONQUILLES which i think is a social/ navigation jaunt around the countryside if it is not too far and you are free would be good to wake them up a bit contact through here cheers mickmatt or my email is [email protected]

Okay my kinda guy...shout out from the VAN down by the River

Greatings from the Eastcoast of Canada. Glad you decided to lend a voice. ::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back