Learning an IPOD

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well folks spent the night learning how to put song on my new I Pod I got for Christmas. My daughter is working and my cousin won;t answer his phone and the one my GF has is just a mp3 player. Seems Apple wants to make everything a real PITA:mad: Guess I'm just to old to learn new tricks.

Step 1: Download itunes to your pc

Step 2: Add your song to the itunes library

Step 3: Sync your ipod using itunes.

I'm with ya brutha! So far I've refused to go Apple route... got an MP3 a few months ago...

A buddy of mine almost had me talked into an iPad for the little one, but I went Toshiba Android instead... still trying to figure out Apps and the like... makes me want to go tear down the Cleveland! :s

Roy,

Because of the different formats etc. on cd's mp3's etc. It can be a royal pain to get stuff that's not in the apple format into your ipod. I have been using this free program for quite some time & it has worked flawless for me ! You can take any cd mp3 etc. & be able to convert it for use in your ipod..or any other player for that matter..This is what you need to make life easy.

http://www.freerip.com/

You can thank me later:)

Back