71-72 coupe in German music video

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi guys,

Here's a music video from around 2008 by Jeanette Biedermann, a German singer/actress. The song is quite catchy in cheesy pop rock kinda way, but most of all, Miss Biedermann is both extremely cute and hot! :cool:

Plus, there's the Mustang, so you can't go wrong. ;)

Here it is:

I'll post both in the cinema section of the forum too.

Enjoy!

The hood scoop is different. Not sure what to make of it yet guess I'll have to watch it over and over again just to make up my mind.:cool: But I think I'll do it with the sound off.:s

She's definately a cute girl and all, but. Get Your Damn Ass and Spike Heel Off My Car, and while you're at it. Get The Hell Off My Lawn. ::laugh::

She's definately a cute girl and all, but. Get Your Damn Ass and Spike Heel Off My Car, and while you're at it. Get The Hell Off My Lawn. ::laugh::
LOL.... I gave it a look. My first reaction was yeah she's hot... in a stripper kinda way. my next immediate thought was get that little b... off tha car!!!!!:D

The hood scope looks a little AMX like. The filler rings are missing around the headlights and oh yeah she is hot to.:cool:
Filler rings?!? WTF? The headlights I remember, there was nothing missing whatsoever! :D

Back