There was a knock on the door .....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
[align=right]

Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Today!

[/align]

There was a knock on the door this past Saturday morning.

I opened it to find a young, well-dressed man standing there who said:

"Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness."

So I said "Come in and sit down."

I offered him a fresh cup of coffee and

asked "What do you want to talk about?"

He said, "Beats the crap out of me!

Nobody ever let me in before."

rofl I wouldn't be surprised if this was a true story. Funny non the less.

Last edited by a moderator:
:goodone: LMAO.
ha !

Morman kids show up at the door

guy lets them in the door

they discuss religion/Mormans pro and con for hours.

Finally the Morman said... So are you interested in joining?

Family guy: no

Morman why we've been talking for hours

Family guy... well kept you off the streets for hours talking against Jesus didnt it?

Reminds me of my mom. She's hardcore Catholic. One time some poor unsuspecting Jehovah's witnesses passed by her place and she talked their ears off. She even tried to convert them to Catholicism. From what I heard, they politely excused themselves after 30 minutes of torture.

I let them in then lead them to my basement that is plastered with metal posters. And I'm sure most of you know what most of those look like. hahaha.

I let them in then lead them to my basement that is plastered with metal posters. And I'm sure most of you know what most of those look like. hahaha.
Not counting my skull collection

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, that's a good one.

They rang my door once at 8 in the morning after I had just slept for an hour after a night shift. I opened, face crumpled, hair standing off in all directions, eyes red.

They asked me if I wanted to talk about god.....

I gave them a long appraising look and grumbled in my best early morning Clint Eastwood voice:" You're gonna meet him way ahead of scedule if you ever ring this bell again!"

They never showed up again after that! :)

Reminds me of my mom. She's hardcore Catholic. One time some poor unsuspecting Jehovah's witnesses passed by her place and she talked their ears off. She even tried to convert them to Catholicism. From what I heard, they politely excused themselves after 30 minutes of torture.
That'll learn em! :D

You guys crack me up!

We had one a few weeks ago. My 18 year old son answered the door. I was just out of view but my wife & i could hear. I asked her if we should rescue him. We looked at each other and said Nah. It was a learning experience for him. :D

Back