Mustang Visitor

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M Beauchamp

Reaction score
My Car
1973 light blue convertible
351c 2V
Well Just had a visit from Whitesoc (Ken)

Ken is from Ancastor Ont. which is about a 2 1/2 drive from Sarnia.

He knew that he had to come to Sarnia for the day for his work.

He contacted me a couple weeks ago and we planned to meet.

So I gave him the tour of the vert project.

It was really nice visit because Ken is really into mustangs and driving his mustangs, which right now I can only dream about.

So this will be a big help for keeping up the mojo to keep my project going.

Afterwards we when and had a beer at the near by pub (1 beer as we both had to drive) and we talk more mustang.

He had a few more parts contact his way that may come in handy for the project.

So hopefully next we meet,I will have the vert done.

Thanks for the Visit Ken

So once again our 7173 site really shows me how great it is to be a small part of all these enthusiastic and helpful mustang nuts.

I think that, that is something that "TopStangs" can't count about our site, even if they could count by ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote

So once again our 7173 site really shows me how great it is to be a small part of all these enthusiastic and helpful mustang nuts.

I think that, that is something that "TopStangs" can't count about our site, even if they could count by ones.

Isn`t that the truth! Great place to be::thumb::

I met Ken on a trip last July super guy. We had a good time talking cars and aggravating his son. Now with all the nice stuff out of the way..................:worthlesswithoutpics:

It is great to meet each other. I've met 4 members now & regularly talk to a few others on the phone. Met Thunderc64, Ponypastor, Whisnane, & Roy. I plan to meet more as my traveling ways take me from San Antonio to Miami to Bristol, TN on a regular basis and occasionally I get to St. louis & Kansas City.

Good job meeting up with Ken. I don't get up to Canada anymore but maybe one day I will again.

Thank`s Marc!

LOL I just got home from my trip to Windsor and put a post up as well about meeting you.....guess I should have looked on here first...LOL..

It was great meeting you and as I said in my post, the pictures that you've posted don't do it any justice,seeing it up close was inspiring!

Sorry guys...no pictures this time around as I forgot my camera at home!

I have to agree. I LOVE my ride, and am really happy to find like minded induviduals. Anyone close to Halifax, Nova Scotia. Melody

Back