7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cantvalve16

Reaction score
My Car
Dont have one. Want one. $805 saved and counting.
Hi guys.

Just signed up. Huge fan of these cars. Don't currently own one, but am saving some money for the right one. I have owned one before, but am in no way an authority, so I'll probably be lurking mostly.

Thanks,

Brian

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Feel free to ask questions about what to look for if you find one your thinking about buying.

WELCOME aboard, Brian!

We certainly do not have a problem with your "lurking" and who knows, you might find some threads that interest you or motivate you to try and obtain another 71 - 73 Mustang sooner, rather than later:).

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

Hello Brian

Welcome from Sarnia Ont. Canada

When you ready to buy your car, let the guys here know.

Allot of guys will check out cars for other members all over the place.

When you find something,they can give advise as to what your getting into before you purchase.

At the very least, this will help you in your negotiations.

However I would think that in California you will have the pick of the litter.

Hey Brian. Welcome from Alabama. I like your choice of user id. Good luck with the search for your 71-73. What style are you looking for?

::welcome:: From San Diego. Hey Brian what part of California are you from? Mike
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'm in Bakersfield. Pumped about hitting the March Meets next weekend.

Hey Brian. Welcome from Alabama. I like your choice of user id. Good luck with the search for your 71-73. What style are you looking for?
Cheap. Something cheap. JK,I'm looking for a fastback. Doesn't have to be anything rare. I just really enjoy the lines of these cars. Also, I'm a fan of Clevelands, so one of those wouldn't hurt. If a coupe with the right vibe/options came along, I'd probably jump on it, too. Only up to $800 in savings, so it's gonna be a while.

I had a rough, but very driveable non matching numbers Boss 351 when I was a teenager. An R code car with none of the original drivetrain in it, but a blast to drive anyway. I'd just love to build a clone of that car or a really plain Jane no option type car. Like if Ford made a COPO Mustang. Kinda depends on what I find. Thanks, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brian and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

As far as I am concerned, lurking is just another kind of contribution, so make yourself at home.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back