7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberto Gustavo

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
Hello fellow Stangers,

I have owned my Boss 351 for 3 years, must say its been a great 3 years. The chase for parts keeps me awake at night! Found the correct engine block and had my speed shop rebuild it, correct heads and found the manifold. Wow ! what a runner. It had period correct headers when I got the car, they were in good shape so I had them ceramic coated. Still detailing the engine compartment.

My thirteen year old Grandson has been involved on this project and we have bonded solidly, He is maturing with gasoline and oil in the veins.

Roberto Gustavo

WELCOME aboard, Roberto!

When you get the opportunity, please post up some pictures of your Boss 351. You obviously have a rare Mustang there:).

Please take some time to review some of the other Forums and don't hesitate to post up on any thread which catches your interest.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site from Virginia! That's great your grandson is taking interest. I'm amazed at how many of the younger generation appreciate these Mustangs.

::welcome:: from NY and it sounds like a great car and a cool project for Grandfather and Grandson to work on together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back