April 22, Sunday 2012 Knott's Berry Farm All Ford'Knott's Berry Farm All Ford's Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
Born an I-6, spent the teenage, 20 and 30 years as a 302, but at 40 will reach full potential as a 351C.
April 22, Sunday 2012 Knott's Berry Farm All Ford's Show

http://fabulousfordsforever.org/

Almost 2000 fords of every shape, size and color.

Unfortunately, only about 20 Mustangs from the 71-73 era. There was one 71 BOSS last year that was Concourse in every way. A couple were very nice, the rest could have stayed home.

LOTS of Shelby's. Several OUTSTANDING 50 & 60 TBirds. Probably the best cars at the show are the mature ladies showing off their old TBirds.

Lots of New Mustangs....NO Mustang II's!!!! NO Vendors, just a few tents with Roush, Ford and couple of clubs.

I spend 90 minutes there. It is on the blacktop, so if it is sunny it will be warm after noon.

Giddy Up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unfortunately, only about 20 Mustangs from the 71-73 era. There was one 71 BOSS last year that was Concourse in every way. A couple were very nice, the rest could have stayed home.
If the rest would have stayed home then there would have only been 3 from the 71-73 era. Personally I enjoy checking out the "drivers" and talking to the owners over the trailer queens; they're there to enjoy the experience rather than trying to win just a trohpy based upon their wallets...I can relate :D

It will be my 21st year attending with my 89 GT. Is this the Boss your referring to or this one. How a bought this one. Here is a pics of my brothers Ranchero and my Gt the morning of last years show.

Your just not looking for them. OK theirs only one.

mix 7-2009 041.jpg

mix 7-2009 048.jpg

mix 7-2009 104.jpg

2011 knotts 005.jpg

2011 knotts 004.jpg

mix 7-2009 093.jpg

mix 7-2009 089.jpg

It will be my 21st year attending with my 89 GT. Is this the Boss your referring to or this one. How a bought this one. Here is a pics of my brothers Ranchero and my Gt the morning of last years show.

Your just not looking for them. OK theirs only one.
I think it was the yellow boss. Here is an engine shot of the 351Boss I spent a lot of time with last year. Never saw the owner as I recall. Maybe this year. Are you bringing the Boss?

I would really like to know where you got that beatiful radiator and shroud.

If the rest would have stayed home then there would have only been 3 from the 71-73 era. Personally I enjoy checking out the "drivers" and talking to the owners over the trailer queens; they're there to enjoy the experience rather than trying to win just a trohpy based upon their wallets...I can relate :D
I am fairly prudish when it comes to car shows. I want to look at "works of art" or innovation...sometimes a sign of originality.

Not something with bird droppings on it from a couple of weeks ago. Maybe there weren't any of these last year, but their sure were a year ago.

Let's ENJOY the show!!!

P1000295_small.jpg

Back