My brothers...I need help...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'72 Fastback (Mach Badging)
'06 Coupe (Mach Tribute)
Guys I have no idea what this indicator / pointer/ whatever you wish to call it looks like. As you can see mine is broken off and I can't see what gear / position my auto stick is in. Does anybody have a pic of what it supposed to look like so I can fabricate something that looks similar?

Thanks Guys...

JB

Guys I have no idea what this indicator / pointer/ whatever you wish to call it looks like. As you can see mine is broken off and I can't see what gear / position my auto stick is in. Does anybody have a pic of what it supposed to look like so I can fabricate something that looks similar?

Thanks Guys...

JB
OK :D

Let me rephrase the request. If somebody who has an auto shifter could go out and take a picture of what the pointer looks like (where it shows P R N D 2 1 ) so I can get an idea of what the pointer looks like it would really help me. I am trying to fabricate somethig that I have no idea of what it is SUPPOSED to look like...hahaha

IMG-20120229-00048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back