1965 C code pony interior for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detector

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q Code
1995 GT Convertible
I have gotten sidetracked from my 73 Mach 1 and have decided to sell the 65 so I can get back to my main project.

This is a 1965 C code(289 V2) automatic coupe with pony interior. Roughly 10 years ago a restoration was started and then it set in a sealed shed for the last 10 years. It had a new paint job, new tires, new brakes and wheel bearings and the front end rebuilt. Floor pans, rails and trunk are great with only surface rust.

It runs and drives but could use a good tuneup and the brakes adjusted. Interior has a few tears but not bad for the age. Needs carpet and has some tears in the headliner. Over-all a great project.

I'm just looking to get my money back so I can get back to my main project. Will take $4,500 cash

65pony-frntwet7.jpg

65pony-frntwet8.jpg

65pony-frntwet1.jpg

65pony-frntwet11.jpg

65pony-frntwet14.jpg

65pony-frntwet15.jpg

65pony-run-inside3.jpg

65pony-runengine1.jpg

Very Nice looking car, you should have no problem selling it.

Wish you were closer and the timing was better. My wife has expressed a little interest in getting a 65 Mustang, but with 4 kids in college not much extra money floating around probably can't talk her into it. Looks nice in the pics. Good luck!

Back