1971 429 super cobra jet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
1971 429scj now 472 inches built with all the best components by Jim Schewbert of Kieth Black racing engines. Factory original 4 bolt main block,scj rods with new arp hardware,balanced and blue printed complete rotating assembly. Heads have been ported and polished, stainless valves with all the best valve train components, roller rockers. Comes with factory timing cover and harmonic balancer, has wieand dual quad pro ram tunnel ram, accel distributor and much much more if interested let me know I can tell you all about it. Can take to reputable race engine shop for all info, numbers, and condition.Thanks for the interest- 6500.00

If someone doesnt need the intake system and oil pan will make a price reduction to 5000.$:)

Its been quiet on here regarding the high performance want section, just a friendly reminder that I can take the 429 scj engine to a few reputable engine shops for authenticity check and condition check- anyone?

I have owned it for over 30 years and had it in many of my toys- street brawlers,river prowler. It is a smooth powerful brute that always leaves a smile on your face from pavement to the water, this one turns heads!

Too bad you weren't closer

Just a reminder if someone is looking for a very potent big inch 429 scj a price deduct at 5K- Thanks

Just a reminder if someone is looking for a very potent big inch 429 scj a price deduct at 5K- Thanks
Real deal Bad Boy 500 plus horse power 472 inch 4 bolt main SCJ 4500.00

Maybe warmer weather and a tax refund will get this big inch 429 SCJ a new home. You would pay double to replicate this engine anywhere in the states and more abroad.

Maybe warmer weather and a tax refund will get this big inch 429 SCJ a new home. You would pay double to replicate this engine anywhere in the states and more abroad.
Seems like you could move that, I'd love to,but my 460 runs great & don't have the coin.

Back