Door panel inserts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool I want to see your interior when its finished, the carbon fiber/brushed aluminum should look awesome.

I see you got that helmet done too, thats cool.

Actually had the radio bezel brushed and a few more carbon fibered but no pics yet of that stuff. But should look pretty good with the dakota digital stuff. Does anyone out there have an am/fm 8 track they would part with?

cool I want to see your interior when its finished, the carbon fiber/brushed aluminum should look awesome.

Actually had the radio bezel brushed and a few more carbon fibered but no pics yet of that stuff. But should look pretty good with the dakota digital stuff. Does anyone out there have an am/fm 8 track they would part with?
If you can wait like 3 weeks, when I come home for christmas I will send you mine. It doesn't work but you can have it.

hmm interesting...carbon fiber and an 8 track....new/old for real lol

If you can wait like 3 weeks, when I come home for christmas I will send you mine. It doesn't work but you can have it.

hmm interesting...carbon fiber and an 8 track....new/old for real lol
cool Thanks in no great hurry

you know what sucks is i once accidentally did that, i thought those inserts were stainless steel and i sprayed it with oven cleaner to get the faux wood and black trim paint off. and the caustic soda in the oven cleaner ate the surface of the insert and it looked like that when i washed it off.

oopsey :) it was a test piece anyway.

you know what sucks is i once accidentally did that, i thought those inserts were stainless steel and i sprayed it with oven cleaner to get the faux wood and black trim paint off. and the caustic soda in the oven cleaner ate the surface of the insert and it looked like that when i washed it off.

oopsey :) it was a test piece anyway.
Will have to remember that

I found some cool carbon fiber vinyl wrap I'm going to do my 'wood' pieces with. A friend has tried to talk me into cutting the vinyl for the hockey stripes, Mach 1 decals, and hood 'war paint.' I was just about ready to do that when I discovered that the vinyl probably won't last more than 4 or so years as an exterior covering. Bummer.

Check out the stuff: 3M Di-Noc http://www.carbonfiberfilm.com/

I found some cool carbon fiber vinyl wrap I'm going to do my 'wood' pieces with. A friend has tried to talk me into cutting the vinyl for the hockey stripes, Mach 1 decals, and hood 'war paint.' I was just about ready to do that when I discovered that the vinyl probably won't last more than 4 or so years as an exterior covering. Bummer.

Check out the stuff: 3M Di-Noc http://www.carbonfiberfilm.com/
Check out the carbon fiber stuff in my "garage"

Back