Misc. 351C parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
I have a few 351C and misc. parts for sale. A few mild hydraulic cams, from .450 to .600 lift different lobe centers, durations, etc. 2v intake manifold,Misc clutch, pressure plates, flywheels.2v cylinder heads,old Cragar crusty super sports 14x7 I think. For those that have an old rotten crusty stang I have a 71 Cougar race car From dry AZ that has real nice floor pans trunk drop offs etc the whole car is for sale with all the race items, sway bars front and back, race shocks roller bearing spring perches etc. inquire a looong list of items.Full set of .030 new dished pistons and wrist pins. Also some misc. 351C parts 50.00- 2500.00 Cougar would make a most excellent donor car for the guy that truly wants a bad a-- performance ride. Swap from Cougar to RUSTang and wallah instant rust free Hot Rod!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you're killin' me...... :-/

Next thing you'll be telling me is you've got an Edelbrock 4V intake and a nice Holley carb you need to get rid of..... :dodgy:

:)

Doc
Well Doc I actually do have a nice intake and carb set up that was intended for a race car project, might be up for sale soon if my 68.5 CJ needs a little attention!:)

Figures. I just installed my Edelbrock intake and the Holley carb is on telling me to hurry up and get the miscellaneous 1000 brackets and such finished so I can get it mounted.

Doc
Doc- Keep me in mind if you need any misc. stuff, if I dont have it my buddies usually do! Stay positive the top end stuff is pretty straight forward slow and steady completes the task! :D

Figures. I just installed my Edelbrock intake and the Holley carb is on telling me to hurry up and get the miscellaneous 1000 brackets and such finished so I can get it mounted.

Doc
Doc- Keep me in mind if you need any misc. stuff, if I dont have it my buddies usually do! Stay positive the top end stuff is pretty straight forward slow and steady completes the task! :D
Thanks for the encouraging words. You'll here my yell for joy when I get that baby fired up. ::chili::

Doc
Thanks for the encouraging words. You'll here my yell for joy when I get that baby fired up. ::chili::
I sold the race car so alot of good parts are now gone someone must need some other good stuff for their projects at a fair price let me know?

Hey, PM me with info on where the car is or a number. I live in AZ. I'm not really in 'the market' for used parts but I will come take a look, you never know... plus it would be cool to meet another member in person.

Back