what are you listning to {with sound}

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
thought I would start this thread since apart from the mustang music is my biggest love.I was listening to Black Sabbath, Sabbath bloody Sabbath and this song came on.I thought to myself this song has to be heard by everyone it is so awesome hahaha

so enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guFHGUEScwg

lyrics are included if you go to you tube

Last edited by a moderator:
Great song. I am listening to http://www.963theblaze.com/ and click on listen live.

I usually turn it down during the commercials around the top of the hour. It's funny when they say the weather since they are in Missoula Montana, their weather is not like it is here in Texas.

I love these threads.

Fear Factory: Cars. Best remake ever... and they even brought (Scary) Gary Numan in to help. Now that's cool. I just wish they would've used a '71-73 Mustang instead of a '80 Formula Firebird.

This will also be the first thing I play on my stereo when the Rustang's capable of tunes.

OK the music might be quit heavy for most people but this video is from a band called Zeke and they used the "Bullet" footage for their video.song is called lords of the highway.

OK the music might be quit heavy for most people but this video is from a band called Zeke and they used the "Bullet" footage for their video.song is called lords of the highway.

72..I'm Hearing that LOUD & CLEAR:cool:..SWEET Kinda has a new age Zappa (Frank Zappa) feel to it. Would love to be in the stang going thru the gears listening to that!

All good stuff you guys picked !

Not at all - that was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Too bad hearing this now makes me want to steal a mini-van.

Gotta love Winamp on Randomize.

this is the Judas Priest car song. with the lyrics .this guy sings so fast on this song he's pulling low nines hahahaha

Fast and furious we ride the universe

To carve a road for us that slices every curve in sight

We accelerate,no time to hesitate

This load will detonate whoever would contend its right

Born to lead at breakneck speed with high octane

We're spitting flames freewheel burning

On we catapult, we're thrusting to the hilt

Unearthing every fault, go headlong into any dare

We don't accept defeat, we never will retreat

We blaze with scorching heat obliterations everywhere

Look before you leap has never been the way we keep

Our road is free

Charging to the top

And never give in never stops the way to be

Hold on to the lead with all your will and concede

You'll find there's life with victory on high

four_devil_horns.jpg

I've got the Nikki Sixx autobio queued up for after I finish one of my Sci-Fi novels that keeps getting interrupted by the Mustang Rags. But yeah - I'll have to check it out.

I've got the Nikki Sixx autobio queued up for after I finish one of my Sci-Fi novels that keeps getting interrupted by the Mustang Rags. But yeah - I'll have to check it out.
Yeah! I wanted to get the Motley Crew bio. Apparently it's really good.

Back