Kinda Back

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well folks just a small update: Seems all is going fairly well finally after the surgery. Still cant eat without being sick, but starting to feel better daily. One more week off till I see the Doc. I had well over 1000 unread posts, so marked all as read and will try to just follow along.

To all new members since I have been gone:

::welcome:: from East Tn

For all the ones who have done work and not posted pics of the work:

:worthlesswithoutpics:

New Billet hood hinges:

Still in waiting gonna call today, email seems useless

To all the well wishers from the surgery:

Thank you ::yourock::

Hey Roy, glad to hear from you!

We took over the task of bullying the newcomers with the "Worthless without pics" smilie while you were gone, so don´t worry!

:)

NOOOoooooo!!!! You need to read ALL of the posts, and the admins need to shut off the 'Mark All as Read' button!

Not like you got anything else to do while you're on 'vacation' anyway. ;) :D

Happy to hear you are feeling better and the sick feeling should pass soon, my father had gallbladder surgery a few years ago and it did not take too long before he was 100% again

AJ

Kinda back???? isn't that like kinda pregnant? Good to see you back online Roy......so I have to ask....hope your gallbladder didn't interfere with the plans you had on the Saturday before if happened......lollerz

Say Hi to Stacey.... if she's not sick of you, yet, at this point!

Can't eat? Man, that sounds terrible! Glad you're back! Maybe you can try that beer diet, and it will fix you up?

Have to admit, I used the "mark as read" when my unread count got close to 10,000!! I don't know how you guys do it, keeping up that is!

Glad you're back! Get some rest. Reading up on 1000 posts is a pretty nice way to rest and recover. :D

Rich

Hey Roy! Hope you are back to 100% soon.

This site just aint the same without ya! LOL

I and I agree with others here - you need to read all the posts!

Take care-

Ray

Back