Dark Blue Poly

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sport Roof
I did a google search but it came up snake eyes. Does anyone have a picture of a car painted Dark Blue Poly, 1972 paint code 3H? I found the link to the 1972 paint codes but I'd like to see a picture of a car in that color.

Thanks fellas!

I did a google search but it came up snake eyes. Does anyone have a picture of a car painted Dark Blue Poly, 1972 paint code 3H? I found the link to the 1972 paint codes but I'd like to see a picture of a car in that color.

Thanks fellas!
Me too. I've yet to find a pic of this color.

this is as close to it i could find
1972fordrancherogt052511.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks fellas!
The only true way to judge a color is to do whats called a "spray out" Any decent shop will have a mixing system & can mix a small amount of color..Spray it out..Then you look at in day light..Night time etc..This way you can truly see what it looks like.

Thanks fellas!
The only true way to judge a color is to do whats called a "spray out" Any decent shop will have a mixing system & can mix a small amount of color..Spray it out..Then you look at in day light..Night time etc..This way you can truly see what it looks like.
My body guy can mix his own, I'll see if he can do a small sample. Thanks for the tip, Scott, I wouldn't have even thought to ask.

Back