Facebook

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has facebook

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Could care less if I ever

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
I held out until a year ago. Old friends were contacting me through my wife's account. So, I gave in. It is of some utility but limited. I have very few "friends" on facebook. And for me the way it works is counter intuitive. JMO Chuck

My wife an I had one each for a while, as an "easy" way to share photos, etc. with our 2 sons and their wives. We deactivated them a few months ago, too much garbage, always some issue going on, Facebook making changes, and so on.

Got facebook..I held out for a while...Went kicking and screaming..Did not want to join another fail social site..lol...And i got to say its 1# for good reason...It is a great way of keeping in touch with family members and old freinds..specialy ones who are not very good on a computer...Its easy to use..Lots of fun flash games to play online with freinds or alone...It works great..Not much clutter like old myspace crap ..Good to promote a local event or band if you have one ...Its not for everyone im sure....But it sure works good for what it is.

Im on Facebook:D

Lots of negative things about Facebook, but also many good things as well. I use it to connect with other people with the same passion for American cars, share som pics and music.

Im not one of those who updates my "status" every 15 minutes and letting everybody know im going in the shower or what im having for dinner:):)

I have set up my profile/account settings the way i feel is best for me.

Working in IT it is part of my job to be able to answer any questions from the medical staff about things such as Facebook. It also helps me keep in touch with my kids which are scattered around the country.

It has been good to reconnect with old friends, post photos etc. My daughter is in Spain for a while, so we have used to to keep in touch, send pictures back and forth. Thank God for Skype, which allows us to talk for free!

Like "T-K", I am not one to update my status all the time, I think that is a little much.

I have Facebook...I gotta say it is nice for hooking up with old friends and classmates. It's also a good way to keep up with the forum incase of a server outage or something. FB never seems to go down! LOL!

Here is our Fan Page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/7173Mustangscom/135438843155782
Gave the fan page a thumbs up!!

It has been good to reconnect with old friends, post photos etc. My daughter is in Spain for a while, so we have used to to keep in touch, send pictures back and forth. Thank God for Skype, which allows us to talk for free!

Like "T-K", I am not one to update my status all the time, I think that is a little much.
Yup...I use it the same way...Use skype alot...Or just T moble...Its free to other t moble users around the world...Only thing i hate about skype...is when i hear my voice talking back too me..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God for Skype, which allows us to talk for free!

Ditto, we use Skype to talk to friends and family in other parts of the Country and Germany all the time (free), kind of nice to see the people as you chat with them.

Here's another reason I haven't started a Facebook account (yet), it's happening a lot.

Chinese spies likely were able to access the Facebook account of NATO chief Adm. James Stavridis:

Senior British military officers and Ministry of Defence officials are understood to have been among those who accepted "friend requests" from the bogus account for American Admiral James Stavridis.

They thought they had become genuine friends of Nato's Supreme Allied Commander - but instead every personal detail on Facebook, including private email addresses, phone numbers and pictures were able to be harvested

Last edited by a moderator:
Back