New memeber

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woohoo123

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sports roof.
351 Cleveland with aussie heads
Hello everyone, my name is Bobby. I currently own a 1972 mustang mach 1 clone with a 351 Cleveland and aussie heads. I'm hoping to stroke it to a 408 or turbo charge it. Well see what future will have in store. I'll post a picture soon. This is the first car I ever bought when I was 18, and i'm very happy I did. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, seeing new projects, sharing ideas, and stories. Wishing you all the best in 2012!

::welcome:: from NY Bobby,, You'll find this is the place for all things 71-73 Mustang

Welcome to the forms glad to have you aboard!

Welcome Bobby from Kansas. I hope to keep an eye out on your progress. You will find many great guys and gals on here with a lot of information to share, dont be afraid to ask away.

WELCOME aboard, Bobby!

It seems you have some very interesting plans for your '72 Mustang. As several have observed, you will find all kinds of great information on this Site, no matter which approach you take on your build.

Please take some time to check out the different Forums and don't hesitate to post up if you have any questions or have additional observations to make on a particular thread.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back