Slick roads and 80,000 lbs.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez US.... I did a play pause... and IF anyone was in the passenger side...dead...gotta be. One thing I noticed was the SUV appeared to be really on the car in front of it as in almost tailgating and the car has the breaks on steady as it passes the city truck... probably moved over to get out of the SUV's way. But that seems to be the attitude of SUV drivers. "I have a SUV so I can drive in anything as fast as I want...get out of my way" attitude.

Being a truck driver that hits home with me.Their was nothing he could do.
Being a trucker also, I see stuff like that too often. Usually the four wheelers starts the wrecks and we have to try and react. When i leave to go to work, not sure if i'm coming back.

Being a trucker also, I see stuff like that too often. Usually the four wheelers starts the wrecks and we have to try and react. When i leave to go to work, not sure if i'm coming back.
Im not quite a truck driver..But i drove for a auto parts delivery company driving a International box truck all last year..Halling motors and heavy parts for companies like john deer....Full size with air breaks...seen my fair share of crashes too while out there...Thats a horrible wreck...I dout they lived in the suv...My brother is a long hall truck driver...Road is a scary place sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not quite a truck driver..But i drove for a auto parts delivery company driving a International box truck all last year..Halling motors and heavy parts for companies like john deer....Full size with air breaks...seen my fair share of crashes too while out there...Thats a horrible wreck...I dout they lived in the suv...My brother is a long hall truck driver...Road is a scary place sometimes.
Yeah the road can be brutal. I see people texting, working on laptops and all kinds of dumb stuff. My wife gets mad when she calls and i wont answer the phone while i'm driving. Only takes a second for bad stuff to happen. That being said, I wish the best for those involved. It didnt look good for anyone in that wreck.

Back