Marti Report 71 Mach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicely optioned Mach! I use to be surprised at how many of our cars have so many options, but only AM radios. But when I checked the option price list the FM radio was one of the most expensive options.

Not sure what the Test Vehicle designation means. I think I remember seeing another thread about it.

Hello all,

interesting Marti. Does anyone know something about the test car designation with sale to Ford Marketing. Any help appreciated.

Jenny
That is cool..Im suprized marti didnt call you...Did you get the full report with the break down? ...Test car..very unusual...You should get the full report on this baby..If you havent allready...50 bucks for the extra sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nicely optioned car. My favorites are the early 71s that are heavily optioned. My M-code is similar to yours option wise and both were early in production...way cool.

Be sure to add your car to the registry as well & post some more pics.

Test car, eh? May have some interesting history behind that car. Give a phone call to Marti and see if you can find more data on it. Very nice options, wish I had A/C on mine. Though that could change in the future. :)

Test car, eh? May have some interesting history behind that car. Give a phone call to Marti and see if you can find more data on it. Very nice options, wish I had A/C on mine. Though that could change in the future. :)
Good idea! Marti does do extra research by charges a fee, may be worth it to find out what special test it was involved in.

Latest posts

Back