How 'bout this crazy weather?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Almost had to get the stang out of storage after work today! 75 deg and more to come! I'm just afraid that we may be in store for an onion snow??

Almost had to get the stang out of storage after work today! 75 deg and more to come! I'm just afraid that we may be in store for an onion snow??
What in the world is an "onion snow"? I never heard that expression!

My guess is it comes in layers...like an onion.

I went out yesterday and it was 85 degress here in Virginia. I thought it was June. If I didn't have the door panel off my vert and tools all over the floor I would have taken it out for a spin.

Yesterday was our first day this year with the temp. forecasted over 80 F.

So I was off to work in the 71,and I got lots of comments while it was in the parking lot. Cool.

Farmers are starting to plant onions around here so when we get a snow around this time of the year they call it the onion snow!

Raining like no tomorrow earlier today. Then a break of sun before sundown. Funky ass Seattle weather. :p

Farmers are starting to plant onions around here so when we get a snow around this time of the year they call it the onion snow!

I've watched the Shrek movies too many times I suppose. Those of you with kids younger than 12 know what I'm talking about.

Back