Recent Purchases Thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkelley

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1

• 351C-4V "Q-Code"
• Cammed, Hooker Longtubes, Edelbrock Manifold, Holley 600CFM, Glasspacks, Unknown Gears
• C4 Auto
A couple other sites I post on have a thread like this, and they are pretty popular, so I figured I'd see how it would go here. Just post about the recent purchases you have made that are related to your Stang. Hell, if you want to tell us about a really good beer you recently bought, go for it. I usually like to add a picture of the item as well for fun.

I just placed an order on Jegs for some new distributor points, plug wires and plugs. Was gonna get a cap and rotor kit as well but they were out of stock.

Accel Heavy Duty Points x2

110110228.jpg

Accel Blue SuperStock 8mm Wires

110-4040B.jpg

Accel U-Grove Standard Race Plugs x8

111-8172.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased 4 wheel dollies so I can move my car around in the garage. What a great tool.
I wish there was room in our garage to do that. So awesome to be able to move a car with ease.

What is a good set of wheel dollies ?
I'd like to get a set of those wheel dollies that have the jack built in! That would be a great time (and back) saver! LOL

Got a new camera. It's a Canon Rebel EOS T2i.

148176_461765458030_582683030_5640264_1460162_n.jpg

Aside from my 'new' front clip and trunk lid (pictures coming tomorrow), I also snagged the chassis drawings (with measurements) from Mid-County Classic Mustang ( http://www.midcomustang.com/frameandfloor.shtml ) as well as my wife got me the 1971 Body, Interior & Electrical Assembly manuals from ebay.

I was also having so much fun playing Forza2 on my Xbox with my pal who was in from San Antonio, that I snagged Forza3 while getting a new rechargeable battery pack for one of the controllers. Lots and lots of fun on the game - the only classic Mustang was a 1970 Boss 429 - with which I smoked his '68 GTO.

Got a set of LH hinges for $20 off eBay.

5325n.png

Ordered:

Hood

Deck Lid

Inner and outer wheel liners

Left Qtr panel

Right Qtr panel

Other misc pieces

Sorry. No pics...yet.

Got my hood hinges in from the eBay on Saturday - they're damn near perfect. Looks like they were on a car, but not very long. Guess I won't need to sand-blast and repaint the one good hinge (passenger side) I have after all.

Now, I'm just waiting on the center console to show up.

Last thing I bought for my Mach was a set of Cal-tracs.Waiting for Christmas to be over.Plan to either go completely through my C6,close ratio gera set and re-work the converter.

I am still toying with going to a 5spd.I love to run my 4.22 gears,around town,but the hiway is no fun!

Last thing I bought for my Mach was a set of Cal-tracs.Waiting for Christmas to be over.Plan to either go completely through my C6,close ratio gera set and re-work the converter.

I am still toying with going to a 5spd.I love to run my 4.22 gears,around town,but the hiway is no fun!
How much of a difference did the tracs make?

The Cal -tracs are fantastic! I set them up as per their instructions and actually had to back them off some.They were making the car bogg off the line.My re-action time went from so-so to really good.I can't wait to throw some more HP at them.You do pick up a little more road noise.

The Cal -tracs are fantastic! I set them up as per their instructions and actually had to back them off some.They were making the car bogg off the line.My re-action time went from so-so to really good.I can't wait to throw some more HP at them.You do pick up a little more road noise.
Where did you get them and how much were they?

Moneymaker racing sells them. Alex is a racer and is knowlegable.

If you go to the track most of the leaf spring stock eliminator cars run Cal-tracs. They HOOK. To look at them it is one of those "Why didn't I think of that moments.

$339 - http://calvertracing.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=20

My dad used to have some trac bars on my Mach back when he drove it. Said he loved them for burnouts haha. Ended up selling them because he needed the money.

$339 - http://calvertracing.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=20

My dad used to have some trac bars on my Mach back when he drove it. Said he loved them for burnouts haha. Ended up selling them because he needed the money.
cool thank you

Back