7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach1 under restoration
Hi guys, I am from Scotland, UK and new to this forum. I have had my "72" Mach1 since 2000 and been restoring it from around the same time!! Bought it because I love the big muscle car shape, (and Mustangs), I wanted a project and did I ever get one bag o rust due to the fact it has been in the UK since new.

Originally Wimbledon White with Mach1 stripes and ginger interior I am proposing to go with Black and Argent stripes with Black interior.

You can check out my resto at the following site :

http://www.classic-mustang.co.uk/index.php?topic=34.0

Hope to speak to you all soon

Scotty

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Scotty from the state of Maryland. Lots of major work going on and do you do all your own work. We have major OH going on by some and just drivers with others..

Glad to have you and share your project.

Alan L

Welcome aboard. It looks like you have come a long way and it looks very nice and sounds good too.

Welcome from washington state!! Looks like alot of work on your hands there...Anything you need dont be afraid too ask.....Btw did you get a marti report on her? And what motor combo did she come with originaly?

WELCOME aboard, Scotty!

Thanks for sharing part of your journey with your 1972 Mustang. As several Members have noted, you seem to have made some great progress.

Based on the experience you gained with your restoration, I believe you could bring a lot of "positives" to the Site. Please take some time and go through the different Forums and don't hesitate to comment on any thread that interest you.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you aboard! Looks like a great project! Keep us posted...

::welcome::

Welcome from washington state!! Looks like alot of work on your hands there...Anything you need dont be afraid too ask.....Btw did you get a marti report on her? And what motor combo did she come with originaly?
Thanks for the welcome guys, haven't got a Marti report but did get original sales receipt which I will attach a copy of for you to look at. What I can see on it is it came with competition suspension and 2 spoke steering wheel was changed to rim blow, rear defrost window and usual Mach1 goodies.

Engine is a 351C 2V with FMX on a 2.75:1 rear axle.

Scan1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back