NEW 71 MACH 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

71MACH-1

Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH 1 351C (WITH A CAM)
4SPD HURST
FACTORY AC
DISC BRAKES
PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC IGNITION
TORINO SEATS WITH CONSOLE
GAUGE PACKAGE
2.jpg1.jpghere is what I got......14K

71 mach 1 351c with a cam, 4spd hurst, factory AC, power steering, disc brakes, guage package, torino seats with console

runs great....what do you guys think?? Good deal??

also, I bought a ram air kit, rear spoiler (not yet installed) and buying magnum 500's

engine.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Buffalo, NY. I think you definately got a good deal. You have a very sharp car,, I like it alot, It looks very clean, and a Four Speed Car to boot,,,,Cant complain about that!!

Nice stang...I ones on it already..specialy with the white lettering...Mag 500's are pretty rims thou ..i dont blame anyone for putting them on..lol

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

Man 14K.... for that kinda money you can barely find a rusted shell of a 71 Mach1 here. :(

Uh oh, another one in OK...starting to represent like ALabama dose on here.

Welcome! That's a very nice looking car.

I like it. You got a good deal. It has the Boss 351 look .

You came out way ahead of most folk in the car buying venture. Looks like someone has already done the lion's share of the work. Great platform to continue and then finish the job. You really can't get any better than a 1971 m Code! Well done.

Great car. I used to like the flat black on the ram air hoods but I like the gloss black look for sure.

The 4 speed is neat too.

So 15x7 for all or 15x7 and 15x8's ?

What does it sound like?

A hole shot is worth a thousand words.

I would also consider some updated 17" or 18" magnum 500's, those that can be bought with Alloy rims instead of the chrome plated steel.

luxstang posted his wheel sizes, and I think he really filled out the wheel wells nicely.

Welcome from Latrobe, PA! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

I Forgot to add that it has petronix electronic ignition

upgraded headers

holy crap!!!latrobe!!! rolling rock!!!! I actually from reading, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back