1971 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tecman

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Heres my Mach 1 Marti. The car is at a friends shop getting a good comb through. Making sure everything is good.

Interesting report as the care was released 11/7/70 but was not sold until over a year later 12/24/71. The 72's were already out. I wonder if they were hard to sell back then or just used by the dealer for over a year. It was ordered as a stock dealer demonstrator. I would ask Marti if that was a typo on the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting report as the care was released 11/7/70 but was not sold until over a year later 12/24/71. The 72's were already out. I wonder if they were hard to sell back then or just used by the dealer for over a year. It was ordered as a stock dealer demonstrator. I would ask Marti if that was a typo on the year.
My marti report says orderd as stock too...This is what it means to have stock on it...From marti..."Stock – a dealer orders a vehicle to have available for display at his/her location"....So it makes sence it was sitting for a long time in a show room with a high dollar price tag on it...Kinda to show people...Hey if you cant afford all this..You can get one with less stripes and no hood and much for cheaper...lol

Mine was ordered as stock...But weird thing is...Mine was sold in less than 2 weeks!! Which didnt make sence..Who would order a fully decked out mach 1 so late...{mine was built almost at the end of the 1973's} powerwindows and everything...Your order and selling date makes perfict sence too me......And mine should be alot like your order....But its not...Dang i like reading marti reports..lol...I read just about everyone on here...Good information too look out for when you see a stang:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back