7173Mustangs White Elephant exchange is ON!!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemikiller

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
71 XR-7 hardtop
71 Country Squire
65 hardtop
We're doing a White Elephant gift exchange - interested individuals send me a PM with your contact info:

Name, address, city, state, ZIP and a phone #.

Everyone has until December 11th to get your info to me!

-----------------------------------------------

Anyone interested in a 7173Mustangs White elephant gift exchange? We did this for years on the VMF and it was always a lot of fun.

If I have the mod's blessing, I'll volunteer myself to organize the exchanges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in a 7173Mustangs White elephant gift exchange? We did this for years on the VMF and it was always a lot of fun.

explain more details please
White Elephant is traditionally a useless or gag gift. At VMF, I've received posters, rusty car parts, misc trim pieces, a mug and a hat with LED lights. The organizer matches you up to a trading partner and you send him a gift. You'd get a gift from someone else.

It's a lot of fun and there's always a "whatdidyaget" thread where everyone tells what they received.

explain more details please
White Elephant is traditionally a useless or gag gift. At VMF, I've received posters, rusty car parts, misc trim pieces, a mug and a hat with LED lights. The organizer matches you up to a trading partner and you send him a gift. You'd get a gift from someone else.

It's a lot of fun and there's always a "whatdidyaget" thread where everyone tells what they received.
I'm in.

Sounds like fun! Go for it!

A GREAT idea and I applaud you for your willingness to "spear head" the specifics - - You got it!

Please let me know if you need anything from me other than my participation.

THANKS!!

BT[/u]

Sounds like a blast. I could even keep the gifts to specific 71-73 'stangs. Got enough stuff falling off the ol' Mach that could keep this ball rolling for some time... Shipping might be a pain for that ol' drive shaft but, I'm game..

OK, anyone interested send me a PM with your contact info:

Name

Address

City/State/ZIP code

Phone #

Anyone interested has until noon, December 11 to get that to me. I'll send your trading partner out to you that night so you have two weeks 'til Xmas.

It's up to you guys to decide what you send. If you want to mail someone a 55 Chevy fender, so be it. That's the beauty of the White Elephant swap.

If I count right, between 9 and 12 people expressed interest in in participating when they responded in the Forum, but sounds like only seven people have sent Dennis (HemiKiller) a Private Message. I think it'll be a ball of fun, so make sure you PM HemiKiller if you want to be a part of this.

Doc

I'm in! Let's go folks...this will be fun! :D

Back