7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

71Rustang

Reaction score
My Car
71 Boss 302 Trans Am ,race car
Hello ,I just wanted to say hello and introduce my self.I'm Chris from northeast PA.I have owned a 71 mach1(M code) for almost a year and am now starting to work on it. floors, quarters ,taillight panel etc..the list keeps going.I am looking for many parts and have a few questions.

C

Hi Chris ::welcome:: from NY

Welcome from Virginia! Ask away with your questions there is plently of expertise in all areas of fixing up your Mach!

Good luck...many guys here have outstanding cars that they basically built from the ground up. I was born, raised in the Motor City. When I moved out to SoCal in the 80's, I could not believe how rust free cars were. People here would talk about rust on their 10 year old car...I am thinking at 10 years, most motor city cars are junk from the rust.

Look around. Lots of good ideas. Just don't ask about 2v or 4v heads....

Welcome from South Western PA! Be sure to check with our forum sponsors for all the parts you need!

::welcome::

Welcome in from NorCal.. Watch out for that tailight panel, that was one of the hardest repairs I did on mine and I did some heavy fabrication! Take lots of reference measurements and pics before you remove the old one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back