Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach 1
72 Mustang Mach 1 (parts car)
Thanks Rocketfoot for A Great 71-73 Site! I finally had some time to join and get a profile going. I'm at the beginning of restoring a 71' Mach 1, which I have owned for 15 years. I wanted to share it with you all as I built a 71 Grande with a wicked 1970 351c 4V, in the late 80's and I always wished it was Mach 1. I have a 25th Anni. 89 GT I bought new and did some 93" Cobra engine upgrades. A real fun car that I show locally.

I threw some Pics up of the Mach 1 but I have some to scan in before the resto started. I'll try to dig up some pics of the Grande too.

P.S. Anyone else sick of Jimmy Johnson????:)

Welcome mach71351c! Can't wait to see some pics of your cool cars.

And yes - I am sick of Jimmie Johnson. I was rooting for Denny Hamlin when Tony Stewart started backsliding in the Chase. Johnson's a great driver, and has the team to beat - don't get me wrong... they're kinda becoming a force of nature. However, it's getting old going on 5 years now seeing the same guys get the trophy every time.

I'll bet Gordon's pissed though - especially after Big Daddy Hendrick yanked his over-the-wall guys for the last race.

I would've been OK with Harvick winning the whole tamale though - seems like the 'attitude' guys chill out a tad after they get their Championship (i.e., Kurt Busch, Tony Stewart, et al).

WELCOME aboard!!

I am happy that you decided to join and I look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Looking forward to the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back