4-door Mustang 2014?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should they make 4-door Mustang

• yes

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • no

Votes: 26 96.3%

• Total voters
That is a disgrace to the mustang name. They should've never even made the charger a 4 door these were muscle cars an pony cars when thedy first came out not mily oriented that is what the gal

That is what grocery getters were for. These cars were for racing and teenage race wars and cruising. This is not right and it definatly was not what Lee iccocca wanted when he envisioned the mustang. I doubt we will ever see a four door camaro Chevy discontinues there cars when they are afraid of how sales go they didn't make a camaro or firebird suv when they were in high demand. Ford is on top and always has been with the mustang line so why mess with something that's not broken. Sorry I am just very passionate about muscle cars and I don't want to see them mess with our hobby and Passion like they did in the mid seventies especially when they are just now figuring out how to have the best of both worlds with horsepower and gas milage.

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awesome idea! AND, let's change the name to Probe while we are at it. Those stupid customers will never know what hit them!

Signed: (STUPID) Ford Executive

Based on something I saw that IS coming in 2013 from Ford--this BS would not surprise me. PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!

This story from April 1st "Road&Track". If it weren't an April Fools joke the car would look pretty good:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/future-cars/first/2014-ford-mustang-sedan/

2014-ford-mustang-sedan.jpg

2014-ford-mustang-sedan-03_large.jpg

2014-ford-mustang-sedan-03_large.jpg

That actually looks good. Still...the concept of a 4-door Mustang just doesn't work.

Rich

Ya know, it's not a half bad looking 4 door, but the problem is it's a Mustang. The mustang needs to stick 2 door. It is classic muscle. Make it four door and you're straying.

Back