1973 mach 1 Mustang!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Mustang
Hi, I am Karen, My husband and I are in the process of restoring a 1973 Mach 1 Mustang 351 Cleveland, 4-Barrel with Australian heads, Ram air induction. this is a matching numbers car that was found sitting in a barn for over 15yrs and we just happen to find it parked on the roadside for sale. So far, we have had the motor built, and I have a lot of boxes of new parts to redo the interior. Unfortunately, it dose not have the lay down back seat or half vinyl roof that my original car came with. We are planning to paint it gloss black and have gold stripes on it and the hood.

Hello and welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see some photos of your project! keep us posted!!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Karen!

It sounds as if you have a very nice project with your '73 Mustang.

I look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Hi and welcome to the club. I started just a few weeks ago and these guys are loaded with great information. Just ask and you'll get a quick answer. Really. I've been in restoration mode on and off for over 20 years and this is the best place to be...

DSC04312s.jpg

Karen, Welcome to best site for information and help with all things 71-73 Mustangs. We are glad to have you.

Chuck

::welcome:: I have a fold down seat assembly in blue. But sure it would cost a fortune to ship:-/
What has to be changed to convert a car to fold down rear seat?
From what I could tell way to much for me to want to tackle. You would basically have to have a donor car for all the brackets because most for a 71-73 are not reproduced yet. Most of the stuff for up to a 70 is. :mad:

Welcome to the Forum. I have just completed about 90% of my intereior so if you need some help or maybe some advise (good or bad) just ask and I will see what I have. I made quite a few learning experiences. Good luck witht he rebuild, it si a lot of fun for sure. Later, eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back