Military/ Wepons parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rentascout

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach One
I have a vast amount of gear sitting around that is doing nothing more than collecting rust.

If there is something you are looking for please let me know. You never know until you ask.

I will cut you a good deal, most of the items I actually bought so they are legal for me to sell.

Doc, I believe you are talking simple medic bag that slings around your shoulder and is about a size of a football, you can unwrap it, and it has a few pockets. They still have them but limited, I have a few IFAKs( Individual First Aid Kits)

Now I have so much dam gear it is not funny I and the date I no longer call Uncle Sam BOSS, man I will be getting rid of a lot.

I have a few vertical grips, or also known as gorilla grips, goggles, gloves, boots, I have a few set of acus if you guys really want them, I am not sure why you would.

Guys I really have alot of gear so just like Doc did ask and Ill see if I have it, Doc Ill check and get back with you

I Also have two fender aprons that I bought two years ago from dallas mustang and my buddy welding some good metal in there for me so I dont need them. They have surface rust and I will get a pic, but they are 40 a piece, I am asking 40 for both and that includes shipping.

I could use a cheap Aimpoint, Eotech or ACOG optic? Love to find a used Aimpoint compm4 or m3 for under $150...LOL! I also have a buddy that needs AR15 build parts...all he has so far is a stripped lower. Needs LPK, buffer tube stuff, etc...

Well brother the best place to go is cheaperthandirt.com and you can find alot of parts pretty cheap. I have a lot of good tips on the M4 series, but do not have many internal parts for it. Now with optics it can go either way. I have just sold my eo tech and Acog on ebay not to long ago, but they both went for some cash. The thing I love is that mid month and end month never seems to baffle me because it always floods around here with gear.

If you guys want to upload some pics of what you are wanting or a good explanation I will do my best, also feel free to hit me up in PM

I could use a cheap Aimpoint, Eotech or ACOG optic? Love to find a used Aimpoint compm4 or m3 for under $150...LOL! I also have a buddy that needs AR15 build parts...all he has so far is a stripped lower. Needs LPK, buffer tube stuff, etc...
Barry, try the EE on AR15.com. Lots of good deals on there if you are quick about it.

Don't read the technical threads though, there are a ton of DB's on that board.

Barry, try the EE on AR15.com. Lots of good deals on there if you are quick about it.

Yeah, I visit arfcom but I don't participate too often! Lots of armchair commandos there, LOL!
I just ordered a complete 20" upper in FDE to finish off the LMT lower I built! Can't wait, it is coming from Palmetto State Armory but they have a 15 day delivery time frame...

Yeah, I visit arfcom but I don't participate too often! Lots of armchair commandos there, LOL!
I just ordered a complete 20" upper in FDE to finish off the LMT lower I built! Can't wait, it is coming from Palmetto State Armory but they have a 15 day delivery time frame...
I've been a member at arfcom for probably five years now? And I have about 50 posts over there. What's yours screen name on that board (PM me if you prefer). I love it when the mall ninjas get called out.

I've been wanting to build another AR, but all my money seems to be tied up in another money pit right now...

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been a member at arfcom for probably five years now? And I have about 50 posts over there. What's yours screen name on that board (PM me if you prefer). I love it when the mall ninjas get called out.

I've been wanting to build another AR, but all my money seems to be tied up in another money pit right now...
I'm Rocketfoot there also.

I would like one tank please........

That doesn't run on 100 octane gas!!!!!!

Nah it is JP-8 which is watered down diesel. And it take 8 gallons to start one, the tank is huge but man I tell you it is a sweet ride. I am not a tanker but have been in the field with them and got to drive and command one and I could only dream what it would look like zeroing in on me from a distance.

Back