locking up

coilwire

Question

Does anyone else have a problem with their computer not loading after readind about tow or three threads. I can log on read about three threads and when I go to the next one it will not load or let me log off. It gets frustrating because I am missing so much good info.

Jim

drive it like you stole it

8 answers to this question

Not me, have you done a Windows Update lately? Maybe try Firefox for your web browser?

Steve

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mach-1--1800]The Stable[/button]

25yvyp3.jpg

Do all open windows lock up or just 7173mustangs.com?

I've found that happens to me on just 7173mustangs.com.

I've found that useing the compatiblitly icon, restores the 7173 screen

and everything then works ok. hope this helps

After a while on the site I have issues loading pages. It takes quite a while if at all.

It's only on here.

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

After a while on the site I have issues loading pages. It takes quite a while if at all.

It's only on here.

I have the same trouble using IE at work which also has a firewall to prevent the kids from going places they shouldn't on the 'net. Never have trouble at home using Chrome on my laptop.

Doc

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

IE does have compatibility issues with many forum sites. I use Firefox and Chrome and have almost no problems. I know it sucks to have to use a different browser than you normally would but you will be surprised how much better many sites run on FF or Chrome!

spacer.png

Im using IE with no issues...but i have a pretty decent gaming computer...My IE works much better and faster with youtube than my mozzila firefox..And both seem to work the same here....Im runing a i7 with 9 gigs of tri channel ddr3.