7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mitymustang

Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1, 72 coupe, 72 mach 1, and many more
hello everyone im a new member and wanted to tell a little about myself..i have a 72 coupe and a 73 true mach 1 and a 72 true mach 1 and have many other mustangs.. truth be known iv had 14 mustangs at on time.now im only down to 8 mustangs and a couple of mavericks. my dad is mach 1 fever on this site, and him and i have these cars along with many others. We have a race team call jbl racing and love the 71-73 mustangs. we get together and build cars and work on others for us and others. we do everything in house and have lots of knowledge on fords in general. feel free to ask us anytime for help or general questions. we will do the same on something we are not sure of. i hope this site will help us out and anyone else that has questions pertaining to these cars.

10960_101295443231743_100000538626277_34468_8139987_s.jpg

Welcome to the site> I think you will enjoy the interaction and information. Glad to have hardcore Mustang builders. What kind of car do you race, what engine, etc..

Chuck

WELCOME aboard!

It sounds as if you will definitely bring "a lot to the table" relative to the site. I really look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Again, Welcome.

BT

Welcome top the forums! As mentioned above...we love photos! Be sure to post plenty and keep us up to date on all your Mustang adventures!

::welcome::

No kidding - mine would actually bring down the value of that tarp. ;)

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back