7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SWOstang73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Mustang
2011 Mustang GT
Hello Everyone,

Glad to be a member of this site! I'm an owner of a 1973 Mach 1 and a 2011 GT.

Currently in California, but will be moving to Rhode Island later this year. Been in the Navy for 18 years so we move around a lot.

Right now I've dropped the old gas tank out of the mach and installing a new one. I'm still waiting for a couple more gaskets so I'm trying to tackle some rust. Lots of rust since it was originally a midwest car. I seemed to have a lot of fuel issues since I let the car sit too long after I replaced the engine with a 351W crate. Ended up rebuilding the "brand new" carb, installing a new fuel pump and filters, and now going ahead and putting in a new tank. Hopefully that'll clear up my issues and I can start other small projects for the mach.

Anyway, I'll save my issues for the proper thread. Thanks for having me!

Here's a pretty recent picture of the ponies!

SWOstang73

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0447.JPG

::welcome:: to the club! Glad to have you here!

Nice looking 'stangs. We have several Navy vets and retired here, as well as a slew of other service vets and such, so we know what moving around a lot is like.

Doc

WELCOME aboard!

THANKS for your service to our great Nation. As noted by Doc, we have a number of Military Veterans and active duty Members here...you have found a home:)!

It appears that You have a couple of really nice "Ponies" and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome from Latrobe, PA! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

welcome from Houston, Texas!

Love the Grabber blue!

I recently did the gas tank before pulling my engine to rebuild it. The car had been sitting nearly 20 years when we bought it. Full of crud.You made the right decision to replace it. Don't forget to flush the lines and put a new filter on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back