Are you looking for heads???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
Born an I-6, spent the teenage, 20 and 30 years as a 302, but at 40 will reach full potential as a 351C.
Someone might want to brave and check these out for $799.99 bare, $999.99 with loaded. Must use procomp single plane intake.

351Cheads.jpg

http://www.apsracingusa.com/content-product_info/product_id-2178/ford_351c_cleveland_aluminum_cylinder_heads_bare_or_complete.html

Ford 351c Cleveland BARE Aluminum Heads - 3v

Listing is for pair(2) heads

These Cleveland Aluminum Heads are assembled with Hardened Valve Seats, bronze valve guides, multi-angle seat design, advance port design(APD) for greater flow and made out of high grade aluminum. These heads are designed to use a unique raised port. To use these heads it is required that you use the Procomp single plain intake manifold. Which we also sell. These heads are 74cc combustion chamber. 210cc intake runner. 110cc exhaust runner. Here are the head flow numbers:

I have heard nothing but bad things about these heads, from the castings being crap to the actual flow numbers being lower than a stock head. It is tempting for the price, but I'd rather save up for a set of edelbrocks, AFD's or CHI's

Someone might want to brave and check these out for $799.99 bare, $999.99 with loaded. Must use procomp single plane intake.

351Cheads.jpg

http://www.apsracingusa.com/content-product_info/product_id-2178/ford_351c_cleveland_aluminum_cylinder_heads_bare_or_complete.html

Ford 351c Cleveland BARE Aluminum Heads - 3v

Listing is for pair(2) heads

These Cleveland Aluminum Heads are assembled with Hardened Valve Seats, bronze valve guides, multi-angle seat design, advance port design(APD) for greater flow and made out of high grade aluminum. These heads are designed to use a unique raised port. To use these heads it is required that you use the Procomp single plain intake manifold. Which we also sell. These heads are 74cc combustion chamber. 210cc intake runner. 110cc exhaust runner. Here are the head flow numbers:

Yep, they aren't a very good head. If someone does buy a set though get them bare, all the parts they put in them are junk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can barely decide on a distributor....if I wasn't in love with my cast iron, I would be in big trouble.

I have heard bad things about these heads also. And just about anything from procomp too. I had a set of procomp roller rockers that came apart on me and a procomp billet dizzy that really blew apart!!! They are very cheap, but then again you get what you pay for!!!

Back