• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Interior metal trim between headliner and 1/4 panel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
1969 Bronco Sport
1964 Falcon
Looking for this piece, both sides, preferably black, but will take any color. It goes between the top metal piece that runs between the headliner and side window, down to the interior side panel.

Thanks, let me know,

Guy

trim piece1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you need them for a coupe [ like in the pic ]

Or a fastback

Don

Hey Don,

Need them for a Fastback. My buddy rolled by with his coupe and I snapped the pic. They looked like they would fit, but maybe I'm wrong? I didn't pop them off and check, should of. Do you know if they are interchangeable?

Thanks,

search the forum for the name scotty strickland. there will be a theard named "L@@K Huge cache of parts. His phone number is on there. He will most likely have them.

If you haven't found a pair yet, let me know and I will run down to the garage this week to see if I have a pair in black for you. I have 38 1971-73 Mustang parts cars. Mike

Scotty had it in stock and gave me the fat hook up and expedited shipping out to me. Should have it in time for the first local car show this weekend! My last piece of the puzzle! Thanks for the leads everyone.

Back