Andrew from SE Pennsylvania

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs computer or website coding help, this is the guy to ask! :cool:

WELCOME, Andrew!!

I am sure that Barry is very HAPPY to have you there to help out, especially as the site "ramps up."

BT

Yes, I know I resurrected an old post but since I've never said it...

Welcome Andrew! Heck, I didn't know we even had another admin other than Barry. I checked out the zrt forum, cool stuff! Since you don't do Mustangs, what hardware do you like? My favorite and trusted companion is the SA 1911A1 mil-spec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Andrew! Heck, I didn't know we even had another admin other than Barry. I checked out the zrt forum, cool stuff! Since you don't do Mustangs, what hardware do you like? My favorite and trusted companion is the SA 1911A1 mil-spec.
Andrew actually turned me on to MyBB software...I was a former Invision Power Board fan before, but not so much now! LOL! It's always good to have a helper admin in case one of us get's stuck on something!

...And when the zombies come, we definitely got PA covered! LOL

talk about a thread that's been resurrected!

I'm a fan of the 65-67 mustangs and the new 2010+ mustangs. not so much a big fan of anything in between, but I will say the old gt 500 is HOT.

thanks for the kind gestures.

Yep, I don't think we can convert him! LOL

Yep, I don't think we can convert him! LOL
I will say that this mustang is hot:

cotm_april2011.jpg

I'm a fan of the 65-67 mustangs and the new 2010+ mustangs. not so much a big fan of anything in between, but I will say the old gt 500 is HOT.

I resurrected on purpose. I didn't know anything about you due to your behind the scenes nature so Rewelcoming you would stoke the fire a little. :D

I resurrected on purpose. I didn't know anything about you due to your behind the scenes nature so Rewelcoming you would stoke the fire a little. :D
no worries. my car knowledge is extremely limited so my posting is more in the support section when I do post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back