71-73 Prices here in Europe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi guys,

I was at the "Mustang Fever" here in Zolder / Belgium and the dealer that organizes it had 2 Mustangs for sale.

One was a 72 Mach 1, new paintjob (very good) new interior door panels for 38.000€ and totally mint 73 Mach1, original 53.000 miles and all original, paintjob, and all. No overspray, no nothing. That car looked like it had just been freshly restored, no signs of use whatsoever.

Anyway, that one coulda been mine for 48.000€.

With today's value, that converts to 49.500$ for the 72 and a little over 62.500$ for the 73!

ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?!?

Pics follow later, gotta upload the to the computer when I got time.

:D

I was looking into a 72 H code, no matching numbers car, here in Norway. Car was really nice. Converted from Norwegian Krone to American $ he asked $52.000.:whistling:

You can get a decent 71-73 Mach1 from $25.000 in Norway , will need work to be nice , but a ok daily driver.

"Perfect" one( if a old car can get perfect:) ) will cost you more than $35.000,closer to $40.000, if the owner even will sell his car.

The 25% VAT + + + , has to take som blame, and of course people use money on theyre cars to upgrade or restore. The labor/working hours a owner puts down really never pays back in money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those prices are on the high side compared to here in the states. It would interesting to know if he sells them. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

I like that front bumper on the blue one.

Thanks for the pictures...you must be thawing out by now.

Gotcha. I still want confirmation on a Dark Blue Poly Mustang.
Well, it would not have confirmed anything, because the car had been repainted, so the color could have been wrong anyway.

...you must be thawing out by now.
Yeah, rub it in! :dodgy:

Actually we've had a few weeks of premature spring in March when I could go out without a Jacket and drive with the top down (on the car, that is! :p ), but usually around Easter, the temperatures drop again till the end of April.

I liked California weather better when I was there last October!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back