My wife's new 2013

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach 1
72 Mustang Mach 1 (parts car)
Well guys I'm coming off eleven great vacation days. Starting with eight days of camping in Lake Havasu city A.Z. The wife and I stayed at the Crazy Horse R.V. resort. Are camp site was rite on the beach. We biked hiked fished BBQed and rented a boat. OK enough of that.:D The wife's birthday was April 9th and we have been talking about getting a new Mustang convertible. So off to the dealer we go. I thought there was hope I could talk her into a GT. But when we got their I got the LOOK when I went strait over to the red 2012 GT convertible.:dodgy: Oh well I tried. She has been all about the V6 ever since she went to lunch with her girl friend from work who has a 2011 coupe. I turned my back 1 second and she was gone. About then I notice a red and a white 2013 GTs and before I could check them out I got the ( honey come look ). So over to the patio I go and their she is drooling over a white 2013 convertible V6 premium with pony package. It's exactly what she wants. This car is loaded with every available option. She asked what do you think? I knew the best thing for me to say was ( Happy Birthday ) I could tell by her LOOK it was a done deal.

2013v6 001.jpg

2013v6 002.jpg

2013v6 006.jpg

2013v6 008.jpg

2013v6 020.jpg

2013v6 018.jpg

2013v6 016.jpg

Sounds like she had a happy birthday. I got my 2012 for my birthday.

Birthday present....sure. Give it up and just tell us....you must have really screwed up.

I forgot to put the toilet seat down a few years ago...cost me be Benz convertible...won't do that again.

:D

Nice birthday present, have fun, just ordered my 2013 GT500, got to wait till October before it lands here..............:mad:

Thanks guys and yes my wife is very happy. She has told me at least 10 time in the past 2 days she loves her car. I must say this a very nice driving convertible. A few years back we had a 89 LX 5.0 convertible,it was a pile of crap compared to this car.The 3.7 is very impressive. I know it won't be to long before my wife start giving me crap about lining up my 89 GT to her 13. When I got home from work today I notice my mother in laws Explorer parked in front of the house and the convertible gone.

Back