50th Anniversary Celebration - Finally

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Not sure who belongs to MCA, but the announcment was made yesterday. Two 50th Anniversary shows scheduled for April 16 - 20, 2014. Locations Charlotte Motor Speedway and Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I am making my plans for Charlotte. OK who can I stop by and see in the Charlotte area??? Plan to drive the 67' and have the 72' shipped with my buddies 36K original owner 70' Boss. I have been waiting for this announcement for a year now. The official timeline for completion of the 72 is set!

Annoncement Video:

http://www.prepow.com/50th/

Who wants to spend more than a couple of hours with a bunch of grouchy men talking about their cars.

Charlotte here I come. My daughter or wife can drive the sprint and I'll do some track time with the Mach1. I'm surprised they just didn't add a midwest event to round it out. Maybe there will be something that summer worth attending too.

Me and my family are planning a trip for the 50th birthday.

Hard to pick a place, Las Vegas or Charlotte , and i think MCA mentioned a summer event as well:)

At least we know there is a event from April 16th thru April 20th both in east and west:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wants to spend more than a couple of hours with a bunch of grouchy men talking about their cars.
We talk to you don't we? Chuck
My point exactly.

If I get my ride done by them, I will drive it to Vegas. That will give me an excuse to hold off on the paint and new windshield....though not sure I can wait until 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back