FACTORY WINDOW STICKER

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Thought you guys may like to see the Marti factory window sticker I had done for my car

100_3562.JPG

The car is matching numbers drive train & I do have the Original rim blow steering wheel

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine from Marti to go with my Marti Report and Eminger invoice for the '71.

Eminger is a must have :) if they have one for your car.

Checked my window sticker and the 351 CID was $93 with the toploader being $216.

mike

Can you imagine there was a time when people contemplated spending an extra $115 for the 351 4V, or the $38 for the steering wheel?

Can you imagine the steering wheel is 1/3 the price of an engine upgrade?

And gas was probably $.40 a gallon.

Can you imagine there was a time when people contemplated spending an extra $115 for the 351 4V, or the $38 for the steering wheel?

Can you imagine the steering wheel is 1/3 the price of an engine upgrade?

And gas was probably $.40 a gallon.
My Eminger invoice lists '12 gallons gas - $4'.

mike

Looks great! How much, and did you just go to the Marti website to order it?
Doc,

Did it with the whole package..Deluxe Marti report..emminger invoice..window sticker..Yes you order from the Marti site
How long did it take to get it? I ordered the top of the line Marti Report in February and only have received one page in an email. I think they said it would come in May.

Looks great! How much, and did you just go to the Marti website to order it?
Doc,

Did it with the whole package..Deluxe Marti report..emminger invoice..window sticker..Yes you order from the Marti site
How long did it take to get it? I ordered the top of the line Marti Report in February and only have received one page in an email. I think they said it would come in May.
When I did mine it took less than 2 weeks..By snail mail

Back