585hp chevy motor im helping my freind with

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
Well i been helping my freind on this motor..he helps me out alot too...Even know its a chevy ;) Im not too bias..lol..But i took my cam over and shot some footage of us finishing it off..and told him i would see what i could put together...he was so happy with it..he wants too do a good one..I shot real fast and didnt do that great of a job..But i was curious if i could do a good motor building footage...Ohhh the ideas are flowing now..I told him..I wish i would of started my footage when the motor was all torn down...Its 585...But the internals can handle alot more..The block is only good up too that point...After that...its time for a nice dart block...lol....He gots all sorts of big block chevs and drag cars..Does his own custom porting and such....But he also has a modded mustang gt 2006.

got to love the music huh? hehe..This is just the first of the raw video's...Be alot better when i get more footage and smooth it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost me at Chevy bro!
aww figured being a 1971-73 owner you would be a little more open {grins} jk

Nice.......................for a chevy:s
hehe...Yes..wish it was my cleveland i was finishing instead:( Putting this one in a 67 camaro drag car..Other big block he building going in a nice 1970 camaro

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost me at Chevy bro!
aww figured being a 1971-73 owner you would be a little more open {grins} jk

It's one of the deeply ingrained things...I can only compare it to being a die hard Raider fan...like when someone says 49ers, and there I go, off thinking about beer, or crankin donuts, or hamburgers....mmmmmm hamburgers. See, it even happens when I say it!

Nice.......................for a chevy:s
hehe...Yes..wish it was my cleveland i was finishing instead:( Putting this one in a 67 camaro drag car..Other big block he building going in a nice 1970 camaro

Nice H..Watch yourself with Chevy stuff here :whistling:

You should show your bud my 71 Camarorofl
Q not to hi jack but did your come with the optional heated trunk lid?
Howd you know R ? :whistling: It also came with the very rare left handed smoke deflector lollerz

Nice H..Watch yourself with Chevy stuff here :whistling:

You should show your bud my 71 Camarorofl
Howd you know R ? :whistling: It also came with the very rare left handed smoke deflector lollerz
My buudy has one on his '69 also. I tell it is for pushing in the winter so his hands will not get cold.

My buudy has one on his '69 also. I tell it is for pushing in the winter so his hands will not get cold.
HA..I knew you were setting me up !! ::tease::

::blah::

HA..I knew you were setting me up !! ::tease::

::blah::
LOl just playin thats a nice car you built and have every right to be proud

Back