Wheel auction for charity

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1, 73 fastback, 07 f150, , 09 HD ultra classic
Last edited by a moderator:
WARNING WARNING WARNING...

These wheels, although beautiful, use that crummy lug nut pattern in an attempt to fit multiple wheels.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. I remember guys buying these and then wrecking the wheels with a year or two because of the bolt pattern.

Some guys never had any trouble, but others did.

Use at your own risk...it is probably why they were never sold in the first place.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110863584825?_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649&item=110863584825&viewitem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&vxp=mtr#ht_2057wt_1396

guy's. These wheels are for charity auction. If you want specific wheels that are not made anymore these are the guy's to go to. If they don't have them they will find them. All their wheels are balanced and redone to better than new. I believe they are in it for the love of the hobby. And my opinion comes from quite a few back and fourths with them on facebook. The owner owns a chevelle. And is still working on it. They seem to be a great bunch of people {might only be one guy} The wheels I want are not made anymore so I will get them from them for sure. I support this company because it's really about the cars {or wheels in this case} true classics.

WARNING WARNING WARNING...

These wheels, although beautiful, use that crummy lug nut pattern in an attempt to fit multiple wheels.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. I remember guys buying these and then wrecking the wheels with a year or two because of the bolt pattern.

Some guys never had any trouble, but others did.

Use at your own risk...it is probably why they were never sold in the first place.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110863584825?_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649&item=110863584825&viewitem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&vxp=mtr#ht_2057wt_1396

these wheels where never sold because they have just been redone by the company these wheels are technically brand new but are actually actual wheels from either the 70's or 80's.

but as far as the multi pattern I agree may not be the best wheels. I think wheels should be the right bolt pattern or else there is to much play.

I'd be very happy to buy a set from them, esp since it's for charity, if the lugs were standard lugs for Ford. I can appreciate their work...
first not all of them are for charity this was the first set the put out for that. And 100% of the sale price went to the cancer charity. But if you want wheels with the right bolt pattern they will find them for you. If you are on facebook write to them or reply to them on ebay. They are not a big company so their only sites are facebook and ebay. But the aim to please. Yes some of the prices the post might seem high. But a lot of the wheels they have you could never find new or used in the condition they have made them.

It was not the intent of my previous post to make any statement, positive or negative regarding the reputation of the seller of wheels.

I wanted to warn people in a very strong manner the issues with the bolt pattern shown on the wheels in the auction. The auction clearly states the variety of bolt patterns these wheels fit. However I thought some forum members might not be aware of the issues regarding this pattern.

Please do not interpret my prior post as degrading to the reputation of the seller.

It was not the intent of my previous post to make any statement, positive or negative regarding the reputation of the seller of wheels.

I wanted to warn people in a very strong manner the issues with the bolt pattern shown on the wheels in the auction. The auction clearly states the variety of bolt patterns these wheels fit. However I thought some forum members might not be aware of the issues regarding this pattern.

Please do not interpret my prior post as degrading to the reputation of the seller.
I just started restoring a 71 mach 1 with deep dish cragers with this bolt pattern slotted any suggestions on the lugs and washers we really like the old school rims we want them to be safe i was told they need to be checked on a regular basis

Back