mustang wagon for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b5s40g.gif

I gotta disagree here. I really like it. Some of those were realy well designed, although there were exceptions.

But this one looks definitely cool.

I think that performance cars shouldn't be station wagons. Like the Ferrari station wagon.
Yes, but you are confusing some things here: Our Mustangs are performance cars. Those are secretary cars with the exception of the few that were lucky to get a Shelby decal. :D

Now secretary cars, as well as grocery getters come in all shapes.

I think it would be extremely cool for me to show up at a venue and unload all my guitar equipment from such a Mustang Wagon, instead from a VW, wouldn´t it?

By the way, I also liked the Lynx Eventer based on the Jaguar XJS. I´d get one of those in a heartbeat.

Lynx_Eventer_1983_30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta disagree here. I really like it. Some of those were realy well designed, although there were exceptions.

But this one looks definitely cool.
I agree...Thats about the best lookin stang wagon...at a car show i would defenatly take some pictures of it....And one of the best looking wagons ever...And i dont like how wagons look..lol

I think that performance cars shouldn't be station wagons. Like the Ferrari station wagon.
Yes, but you are confusing some things here: Our Mustangs are performance cars. Those are secretary cars with the exception of the few that were lucky to get a Shelby decal. :D

Now secretary cars, as well as grocery getters come in all shapes.
Yup... vetts...dodge 413's...Fairlane's....ac cobra's....jags...dominated the strip then...Reason why you dont hear jan and dean singing about mustangs..lol

I like it.. I want a CTS-V wagon as my next car though.

lead14-2011-cadillac-cts-v-wagon.jpg

Now genlemen, I thought this forum was in agreement that "If it's your's. It's your's to do as your heart makes you feel good"! Sign him up!!

If you need a station wagon that's the way to go. Lot better looking than a Pinto wagon!

There has been a 65 Mustang Station Wagon for sale in the Mustang Times for a long time with an asking price of $100,000. This one may be a bargain at $55K.

Back