My 1972 Mustangs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 2003 Cobra coupe
I''v had the 72 Mach since 1981. It's covertly modified for spirited driving on road courses. I picked up the one of fifty sprint convertibles about 7 years ago. It is all stock and 90% original. I've done more parades than I can count. I've had the 2004 Mach1 two years and I love it.

All_three_small.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! That's a beautiful group of Mustangs you have there! Hope you enjoy the site and be sure to add lots more photos! :D

VAMACH, love your "taste" in Mustangs and especially your approach with the '72.

Really look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Welcome aboard!!

BT

Looking good! Love the Sprint! You don't really see them too often!

Did you have your Sprint at Carlisle last year in the 45 Years of Mustangs row? I was parked right next to a 72 Sprint. I believe the guy was from VA also.

Mike

Yep - that was me at Carlisle with the sprint and the year before with my Mach1 in the TMI tent and racing in the autocross. To get on the track you need money and helmet. Most of of the track time I have done was at Shelby or Mustang events but I have done some "at the track" days that are open to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back